Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lash Artist of the Year?: You Decide!

Ever wonder what the process of getting lash extensions is like?  Want to see one of my clients go from lackluster to luxurious lashes?  Or are you just looking for some entertainment?  Got it all.  Right here.  Tada! I have made my first NovaLash Eyelash Extension video and have entered it into NovaLash's "First Annual Lash Artist of the Year" competition.  In this 3 minute video, you'll get to see one of my clients before, during, and after the lash extension process.  You'll also get to see me applying lashes and talking about each step.  I'd love for you to watch it and I'd be honored to receive your vote.  Click HERE to view my video (and vote)!

I recommend that you log onto facebook in another window before clicking on this link, as the video is posted on facebook and will require login.