Monday, July 18, 2011

You Don't Have to Take My Word For It...


If I didn't love lashes and NovaLash, I wouldn't be a lash artist!  Not only do I think that Novalash eyelash extensions are the highest quality lash products on the market, but I also adore what they do for a woman's natural beauty.  In order to get the best lash results, you have to have superior products AND a talented lash artist.  So here's the math:

NovaLash products + Amy (Love Those Lashes) = AMAZING Lashes for clients.

But you don't have to take my word for it.  Check out my lash video, which has been entered in the Novalash Lash Off Contest.  I'd love for you to watch my video and vote for me for "Lash Artist of the Year," which will be decided next week.  So, why should you vote for me?  Here are a few reasons:



  1. I am a thoughtful, skilled NovaLash Extensionist who artistically creates beautiful, luscious lash transformations
  2. I LOVE the NovaLash company and brand.  I know how to use their wide range of high quality products to accentuate the natural beauty of my clients.  (See math above)!
  3. I am a dedicated NovaLash Extensionist.  My blog, twitter, and facebook are geared toward this brand; I'm already a hard-working ambassador for NovaLash.  
  4. I'm a real woman who represents beauty as something beyond the surface and I acknowledge the diverse beauty of all women--inside and out.