Monday, January 9, 2012

Woop! Woop! Lash Liners are IN

I've been on a waiting list for these babies since like 2009...okay, maybe not that long, but it's been a LOOONNGGG time.  NovaLash always has their Award-Winning LashLiner on backorder. But 2012 looks like it's going to be promising!  I just received my first shipment of LashLiners and they are Five Stars!!!  I know they won't last long at my studio, so if you want yours reserved, please EMAIL ME (lovethoselashes@gmail.com) and I will send you an invoice for the LashLiner and after you pay, I'll ship it to you for FREE.  Gotta love that! 


Here's the scoop:
The NovaLash Lash Liner is a micro-fine tipped black pencil that is designed to get in-between your lashes and lash extensions to make your lash line fuller and darker.  It's different than an eyeliner which lines your eye; this lines your lashes!  It also has a lash brush on the other end for fluffing your lashes.  And comes with its own sharpener.  Get yours before they're gone!  $22, plus tax/Free shipping