Friday, February 10, 2012

Put Some Sparkle in Your Blink

Hey Lash Monsters, it's Katie again! I was doing my eye makeup today and got to thinking...sometimes it's really hard to choose what color eyeshadow you want to wear. You have to consider your outfit along with what will compliment the color of your eyes. This is why I absolutely LOVE having Candied Lashes. Candied Lashes are a fabulash addition to my already stunning flutters (thanks to Amy)! You can choose to go for a subtle look and get three Candied Lashes on each eye or you can be bold and get up to six. The Candied Lashes come in ten different colors to add that extra "oomph" to your lashes. So, what are you waiting for? Call Amy for your appointment today!




With my Blue Raspberry Candied Lashes, my lashes are shimmering and sassy!