Monday, August 22, 2011

Lash Ambassador for Miami U

This is my debut guest appearance on Amy’s blog and I am so excited!! My name is Katie and Amy, of Love Those Lashes, LLC,  has picked me to be a Lash Ambassador for Miami University. My job is to talk about how awesome NovaLash lashes are and encourage other girls to try them out. In order to do this, I had to get fabulash lashes of my own. I was a little apprehensive about getting them because you have to keep your eyes closed during the process, but Amy talked me through everything she was doing and explained to me that NovaLash lashes are FDA approved and will not cause any damage to your eyes. Once the application process was over and I opened my eyes, I fell in love. I am obsessed with having long, thick lashes, so I spend a lot of time putting on mascara, but with NovaLash lashes, I have not worn mascara at all but I still LOVE the way I look!
NovaLash lashes are the perfect accessory for anyone with a busy life. With NovaLash lashes, you can wake up looking refreshed and ready to go. Being in college, these lashes are PERFECT for those early morning classes. You can just get up and go but still feel good because of your lashes. Amy asked me exactly how I wanted my lashes to look and explained the process as she applied the lashes which helped in knowing what was going on. The process was very relaxing and enjoyable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NovaLash lashes for any woman who wants to show their true beauty in an affordable way or wants to be able to get up and go without worrying about make-up! I've fallen in love with NovaLash lashes already!
Before getting the lashes on!

After the lashes were on!


Looking fabulash without mascara!