Friday, October 14, 2011

The Lash Growth Serum Scoop

Since my blog post about Latisse, I've been fielding lots of questions from blog readers and clients about safety and health in lash growth products.  I am constantly asked:  Is there anything that can be applied to grow longer, fuller lashes naturally?  Well, there are a few things that may work for you.  Again, I'm not a medical doctor, but I am a Lashionista and I've seen a lot of lash products and a heck of a lot of lashes, which I think qualifies my two cents.

Lash + Doctor from NovaLash is the Safest Growth Serum on the market


My #1 choice for ladies who want longer, fuller, healthier lashes (WITH or WITHOUT NovaLashes) is Lash + Doctor, a product which is enriched with natural plant extracts, multivitamins, and peptides to help condition and protect lashes and brows.  It is completely safe for NovaLash extensions and does NOT contain any hormones, chemicals, or pharmaceuticals (like Latisse).  Lash + Doctor will not change the color of your eyes and is also safe for contact wearing ladies.

One bottle will last you SIX to EIGHT MONTHS!! (Which equals out to less than $20 per month! Latisse runs $100+ per month!!)

Buy Lash + Doctor now and get FREE Shipping!