Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grow Your Lashes Without Side Effects


1. Nourish your body with Biotin.  Take it with your "fattiest" meal of the day, as it helps you metabolize fat and use it to nourish your lashes (and hair & skin).  

2. Use a SAFE, Natural, Lash Growth Serum.  I recommend Lipocils Expert.  And when say "recommend," I mean that I wouldn't use anything BUT Lipocils Expert :)  It will NOT change your eye color like that "other lash growth product on the market."  (Starts with an "L" and ends with "atisee.")

Clean Lash Conditioning Pads
3. With your lash extensions, you should absolutely be using the NovaLash Pomegranate Oil Clean Lash Conditioning and Make-up Remover Pads.  These pads provide your lashes with necessary oil to keep them soft and supple (vs. dry and brittle).  Clients who use the pads have better lashes--hands down.


*I will have my PhD in the next year, but I'm not a (medical) doctor.  Of course, ask yours before you take my suggestions.