Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Special Pricing for You: Blog Special

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.   I've been posting on this blog for one month now and I've decided that I love integrating technology into my business!  Through this site, I've met some amazing clients from all over the area, as well as made contact with hundreds of you interested in getting lashes, but waiting for the "perfect" moment.  Well, there's no time like the present to book your appointment!

As a special thanks to you for supporting me, visiting my blog, or following me, I'd like to present a Gift to you that is ONLY POSTED HERE.

If you book a lash appointment (full set, party set, or fill-in*), by May 21st (the second month "anniversary" of my blog), and mention that you saw the BLOG SPECIAL, you'll get $20 off of your service.  This great deal is on top of my already AMAZING prices (Have you seen how much NovaLashes are everywhere else?  Seriously.)

*Prom lashes get a $10 discount.

So, email me or call.  Book your appointment before May 21st.  You will LOVE YOUR LASHES (and the price)!

Don't Miss Out On Future Posts, Specials, or Information! Sign up for automatic notification of my Blog Updates: