Friday, July 29, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

Yesterday, I received a personal phone call from Sophi Merszei, founder and CEO of the NovaLash company.  Was my heart pounding? YES! Were my knees shaking? YES! Was I flabbergasted? YES!

So, what did she say?  Grab a chair.  She was calling to tell me that...

I have been awarded "MOST NATURAL LOOK" in the NovaLash "Lash Artist of the Year" competition (which, by the way, is considered a SECOND PLACE finish)!

Yes, your very own greater Cincinnati area lash artist has represented the Midwest and hopefully made you proud! I love my job as a Lash Artist and I'm confident in my artistic skills.  I'm extremely attentive to the details of lash extension process; I adore my clients; and I'm dedicated to safe application.  I'm honored and ecstatic that NovaLash has noticed my dedication and love for lashes and recognized me with this award.  THANK YOU, NovaLash!

I also owe YOU a big Thank You, too!  Clients, friends, family members, fellow lash artists, twitter followers, and international acquaintances have helped make this happen.  Your support, kind words, votes for me in the contest, tweets, and feedback have propelled me as a NovaLash Lashionista into this success.  I sincerely appreciate all of it.  Thank you!

Congratulations to all of the other Lash Artists who entered the contest, particularly, the Big Winner and "Lash Artist of the Year," Christina Perez of Grand Rapids Michigan.  Please check out the announcement below for details about all of the awesome lash winners.  You can also click HERE to watch the winning lash videos.